Posture Pal Patent Infringement and Fraud Lawsuit

My name is Chris Geisert, inventor of the Posture Pal cushion. I was locked out of my Posture Pal company by CEO Bernard Brown.

I re-assigned the patent back to my personal name as I was 51% owner. I sent a cease and desist letter, but nothing happened so I had to file a patent infringement lawsuit against Bernard Brown as the companies were all abandoned!

I have since filed a fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties and interference of contractual relations lawsuit as I was about to start up my business again with logistics, warehousing, advertising, etc... and Bernard Brown called and threatened my new partner with a lawsuit.

I checked with the Dallas Better Business Bureau and they ranked my company with the lowest score of F with 10 complaints. I lost my business and now my reputation is bad. I even called some old chiropractic customers who complained about not getting product on time or never able to get it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Posture Pal Inventor

Aug 04, 2011 #323666

After 6 years on the market, I have implemented some changes and the mold is finally done. I am doing some testing and then the new Posture Pal, FHP Cushion Revamp will be on the market. You can go to my new company website at FHP Products dot com.

Thank you for all your support!

Kind Regards
Chris Geisert

0 0 Reply
posture cap website shifts to

Mar 04, 2011 #256702

i have transferred the makeshift posture cap website to the website.

Dec 21, 2010 #226869

Hi Abby,

My current website is and is a makeshift one. The new company website is being designed now by the designer and is

Kind Regards

Dec 16, 2010 #225467

LOL the new website that Chris has given is a home improvement company. 8)

Nov 26, 2010 #215764

Now that I've recovered from the patent infringement and fraud infliction that happened to me by Bernard Brown, I'm able to finally launch a quality company website. Thanks for all the support from the posture experts and customers. My new website will be opened soon.

Thanks for your support.

Chris Geisert

Oct 12, 2010 #199832

I am back on my feet again after being wiped out. If you would like to purchase my invention, please go to my new website.

Sep 09, 2010 #187767

There are 21 complaints posted against Bernard Brown at the Better Business Bureau now.

Dr Crowley

Aug 18, 2010 #177509

Bernard Brown does not follow through on his promises of product deliveries, or his refunds due for double billing practices.

I either want the case of product paid for or a full refund of monies paid.

I love the Posture Pal product, I need more of them for my practice.

0 0 Reply
Chris Batt (Northern Ireland)

Jun 30, 2010 #159363

PosturePal Inc
Payments By PayPal
Return to Merchant

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

PayPal. The safer, easier way to pay.

For more information, read our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Seems the comapnay has been given the boot by paypal

0 0 Reply
Chris Batt (Northern Ireland)

Jun 30, 2010 #159356

I wouldn't do any buisness with Paypal, they are useless in the UK. A bunch of money grabbers. As for your lawsuit I hope you win, so best of luck with that !!

Patricia Graham

Apr 28, 2010 #138044

I too have sent many emails and have only just tried calling to receive an out of service message. Calling from Europe to the USA was my last resort and it seems from the above posts I have no chance of getting the ordered item.

I will file a complaint with Paypal so I get my money back and hopefully when the rightful owner is given access again I can reorder.

Very Disappointed

Apr 19, 2010 #134656 Jetersville, Virginia

I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered the product. My payment was processed via Pay Pal and nothing has been delivered. The contact number has been disconnected and there is no response when I had sent an email.

I just contacted Pay Pal. That site should be taken off of Google and out of Pay Pal's system.

Apr 09, 2010 #131498

I am dying to try this product. Is there any other way to purchase it? Thank God i researched further before I ordered online. But I am very disappointed as I am suffering with neck pain and am starting to develop a hump at the base of my neck and want it fixed!!!

Cindy, WI

Apr 07, 2010 #130927

I have had a similar experience, ordering in Feb 2010, promised delivery by end of March 2010, all apparently a sham. Bernard Brown does not answer e-mails, and both telephone #s (direct & toll-free) are out of order. It's a shame, as the product looks interesting, and I would like to try it, but now feel compelled to file a complaint through my credit card company for a refund.

Apr 06, 2010 #130688

Mr.Geisert, I ordered a posture pal from Mr. Brown on Jan.5 2010 and have still not received it.Mr Brown will not return e-mails and his phone numbers are no longer in service.I have filled a complaint with PayPal because his website is still up and taking orders through PayPal.Good luck with your lawsuit.I hope to order a posture pal from you when you take control of the company

Mar 28, 2010 #127927

Hi Laura,

I may need your information for my lawsuit against Bernard. Please email me at Thanks

Mar 20, 2010 #125855

Hello Laura,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have gotten emails from chiropractors having the same trouble. Try to contact nFinity Capital. They are shareholders of Posture Pal and can help. Their website is

Laura, AZ

Mar 19, 2010 #125534

Mr. Geisert, I ordered a posture pal on March 15, 2010. I received a receipt from paypal for my payment- but no contact from the company-no confirmation or delivery info. I have tried to contact Mr. Brown via email address on the site, it was returned! Both phone numbers are also "unable to take messages".i would like the product and am very upset. If I cant get in touch with anyone who will tell me when my order will be fulfilled I am going to cancel /file complaint. I am sorry that you and your x partner are having so much trouble. I would just like to receive what I have paid for.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Posture Pal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Posture Pal.
Filing a new complaint about