My name is Chris Geisert, inventor of the Posture Pal cushion. I was locked out of my Posture Pal company by CEO Bernard Brown.
I re-assigned the patent back to my personal name as I was 51% owner. I sent a cease and desist letter, but nothing happened so I had to file a patent infringement lawsuit against Bernard Brown as the companies were all abandoned!
I have since filed a fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties and interference of contractual relations lawsuit as I was about to start up my business again with logistics, warehousing, advertising, etc... and Bernard Brown called and threatened my new partner with a lawsuit.
I checked with the Dallas Better Business Bureau and they ranked my company with the lowest score of F with 10 complaints. I lost my business and now my reputation is bad. I even called some old chiropractic customers who complained about not getting product on time or never able to get it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Posture Pal
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "In my case I ordered for an Alcatel flash 2 last April 7 then the item was delivered the following day. I'm busy when the package arrived so decided not..."
- "I expected to receive a new dress and I received something different. A dirty looks like someone wore it and got dirty in it. The tag missing saying it is..."
- "Depo Energyâ€™s COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."