My name is Chris Geisert, inventor of the Posture Pal cushion. I was locked out of my Posture Pal company by CEO Bernard Brown.
I re-assigned the patent back to my personal name as I was 51% owner. I sent a cease and desist letter, but nothing happened so I had to file a patent infringement lawsuit against Bernard Brown as the companies were all abandoned!
I have since filed a fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties and interference of contractual relations lawsuit as I was about to start up my business again with logistics, warehousing, advertising, etc... and Bernard Brown called and threatened my new partner with a lawsuit.
I checked with the Dallas Better Business Bureau and they ranked my company with the lowest score of F with 10 complaints. I lost my business and now my reputation is bad. I even called some old chiropractic customers who complained about not getting product on time or never able to get it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Posture Pal
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Despite Japanese universities liked Plan9 for research, Anime characters are boring and too generic in drawing. Even Japanese recognize it, it's a drawing style designed for being easy. Please do a..."
- "Cant stand them they never answer the phones, they sell you the wrong parts, they are rude, slow, and retarded ..."
- "The mints are so small, so i just popped 3 in my mouth........and then shortly after my mouth broke out with MULTIPLE extremely painful MOUTH ULCERS which i had to..."