Posture Pal Inventor Starts Selling Posture Pal under New Company
Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert and then who ran the company into the ground, racking up 21 complaints from customers who purchased the product and never received them including doctors who were double billed.
Geisert, who was left with nothing from his Posture Pal Company, has since restarted a brand new company called FHP Products which stands for forward head posture products.
Geisert first started selling his second forward head posture invention, the Posture Cap. Reviews of the Posture Cap have been mixed. While selling his Posture Cap and fighting a legal battle, Geisert had many requests from people to sell his Posture Pal cushion.
Orders from European doctors allowed him to start selling his cushion again and he has recently started to sell his cushions to everybody with stock in the US where most of his clients are; US and Canada.
The Posture Pal forward head posture cushion can be found from Geisert's new company at his new temporary website, www.theposturecap.com. The retail price has been lowered from $95 to $76 along with lower wholesale prices for doctors at $38. These prices also include free shipping to continental US and for a limited time, Canada.
The Posture pal website, www.posturepal.com , which is ran by Bernard Brown has received an F from the Better Business Bureau for 21 complaints for Bernard Brown's selling practices of taking people's money, not returning their emails and not delivering products.
The phone numbers on the Posture Pal website no longer work and many complaints of customers of Bernard Brown not responding after receiving their money. The address on the website is no longer valid as well.
Bernard Brown has moved two times since.
Ordering off the Posture Pal website from PayPal has been cancelled due to all the complaints.
Bernard Brown has since started working for Ambit, a multi-level marketing company. Multi-Level Marketing companies have had fraudulent reviews for their business practices
Bernard Brown also faces a patent infringement lawsuit which includes fraud and other counts of white collar crime with the US District Court of Northern Texas.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Posture Pal
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "The mints are so small, so i just popped 3 in my mouth........and then shortly after my mouth broke out with MULTIPLE extremely painful MOUTH ULCERS which i had to..."
- "I expected to receive a new dress and I received something different. A dirty looks like someone wore it and got dirty in it. The tag missing saying it is..."
- "In my case I ordered for an Alcatel flash 2 last April 7 then the item was delivered the following day. I'm busy when the package arrived so decided not..."