Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert and then who ran the company into the ground, racking up 21 complaints from customers who purchased the product and never received them including doctors who were double billed.
Geisert, who was left with nothing from his Posture Pal Company, has since restarted a brand new company called FHP Products which stands for forward head posture products.
Geisert first started selling his second forward head posture invention, the Posture Cap. Reviews of the Posture Cap have been mixed. While selling his Posture Cap and fighting a legal battle, Geisert had many requests from people to sell his Posture Pal cushion.
Orders from European doctors allowed him to start selling his cushion again and he has recently started to sell his cushions to everybody with stock in the US where most of his clients are; US and Canada.
The Posture Pal forward head posture cushion can be found from Geisert's new company at his new temporary website, www.theposturecap.com. The retail price has been lowered from $95 to $76 along with lower wholesale prices for doctors at $38. These prices also include free shipping to continental US and for a limited time, Canada.
The Posture pal website, www.posturepal.com , which is ran by Bernard Brown has received an F from the Better Business Bureau for 21 complaints for Bernard Brown's selling practices of taking people's money, not returning their emails and not delivering products.
The phone numbers on the Posture Pal website no longer work and many complaints of customers of Bernard Brown not responding after receiving their money. The address on the website is no longer valid as well.
Bernard Brown has moved two times since.
Ordering off the Posture Pal website from PayPal has been cancelled due to all the complaints.
Bernard Brown has since started working for Ambit, a multi-level marketing company. Multi-Level Marketing companies have had fraudulent reviews for their business practices
Bernard Brown also faces a patent infringement lawsuit which includes fraud and other counts of white collar crime with the US District Court of Northern Texas.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Posture Pal
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 ***..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "Cant stand them they never answer the phones, they sell you the wrong parts, they are rude, slow, and retarded ..."
- "HARCUS SINCLAIR SOLICITORS / LONDON Failings in Truth and Integrity, Dishonesty, Misrepresentation, improper Service, Abuse of Self-represented Litigants, Violations of SRA Rules, Causing Financial Loss to a Spiritual Master and Interference..."
- "Employees of Power Places Tours confirm cheating, ripping people off and dishonesty. Power Places Tours is operated by Toby and Theresa Weiss, and the internet is filled with reports of..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."