Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings of the Posture Pal Company.
The Posture Pal companies have been abandoned a second time by Bernard Brown and have racked up the lowest ranking of F from the Better Business Bureau for 21 complaints of taking people's money and not delivering product.
The lawsuit was filed by the Posture Pal inventor, Chris Geisert who was majority shareholder and was locked out of the company after demoting Bernard Brown for refusing to show the company expenditures.
The lawsuit against Bernard Brown filed with the US District Court of Northern Texas has entered the Discovery Phase with the judge requesting both parties to perform a scheduling.
A motion for dismissal by Bernard Brown was rejected by the court. The court has found enough evidence presented by the plaintiff to hear the complaint, including fraud which is hardest to proof.
Bernard Brown has stated that he is looking for investors to invest in the Posture Pal company. If the investors aren't aware of the Fraud lawsuit, they too can file suit for not disclosing this information.
Chris Geisert, the inventor of Posture Pal, has started over with a new company called FHP Products and is selling two of his inventions, Posture Cap and FHP Cushion which is the new name of the Posture Pal cushion.
Geisert is also currently writing a book about his whole ordeal so that other inventors can learn from his mistakes or so that people can see the inside dealings of how to take an invention to market.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of white OAKLEY SCALPER sunglasses for Christmas. Within 6 months the lens had some strange substance on the top that could not be removed. By 18..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "Employees of Power Places Tours confirm cheating, ripping people off and dishonesty. Power Places Tours is operated by Toby and Theresa Weiss, and the internet is filled with reports of..."
- "The mints are so small, so i just popped 3 in my mouth........and then shortly after my mouth broke out with MULTIPLE extremely painful MOUTH ULCERS which i had to..."
- "Depo Energyâ€™s COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."