Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings of the Posture Pal Company.
The Posture Pal companies have been abandoned a second time by Bernard Brown and have racked up the lowest ranking of F from the Better Business Bureau for 21 complaints of taking people's money and not delivering product.
The lawsuit was filed by the Posture Pal inventor, Chris Geisert who was majority shareholder and was locked out of the company after demoting Bernard Brown for refusing to show the company expenditures.
The lawsuit against Bernard Brown filed with the US District Court of Northern Texas has entered the Discovery Phase with the judge requesting both parties to perform a scheduling.
A motion for dismissal by Bernard Brown was rejected by the court. The court has found enough evidence presented by the plaintiff to hear the complaint, including fraud which is hardest to proof.
Bernard Brown has stated that he is looking for investors to invest in the Posture Pal company. If the investors aren't aware of the Fraud lawsuit, they too can file suit for not disclosing this information.
Chris Geisert, the inventor of Posture Pal, has started over with a new company called FHP Products and is selling two of his inventions, Posture Cap and FHP Cushion which is the new name of the Posture Pal cushion.
Geisert is also currently writing a book about his whole ordeal so that other inventors can learn from his mistakes or so that people can see the inside dealings of how to take an invention to market.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of Oakley Chamfer 2 eyeglass frames for $107.35 and sent them to 39dollarglasses.com to have lenses fitted and installed. I placed the lens order for $54.90..."
- "Posture Pal inventors legal battles may not be over. Posture Pal inventor, Mr. Geisert, also sent a Cease and Desist warning to Posture Pro posture analysis developer, Dr. Joseph..."
- "I ordered the frame and lens in April of this year. I was not told that the frame ordered was backordered. I called trying to find out why it was..."
- "Despite Japanese universities liked Plan9 for research, Anime characters are boring and too generic in drawing. Even Japanese recognize it, it's a drawing style designed for being easy. Please do a..."
- "Depo Energyâ€™s COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel..."
- "I expected to receive a new dress and I received something different. A dirty looks like someone wore it and got dirty in it. The tag missing saying it is..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."